Spyglass Tattoo2075 South Willow St, Manchester, NH
Tattoo Aftercare Instructions:
- Wash hands thoroughly (30 seconds of friction) and rinse.
- Remove bandage after 2-4 hours. If bandage sticks to tattoo, moisten the bandage with warm water and it will come right off.
- Wash off tattoo with warm soapy water, removing any dried blood and/or ink. Liquid Dial Antibacterial is preferred.
- Gently dry off the tattoo using a blotting technique (paper towels preferred), do not rub the tattoo or excessive irritation may result.
- Let tattoo air dry for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Apply white, unscented lotion (Curel, Lubriderm, Aveno) by massaging into the skin. Aquaphor can also be used in light coats.
- Apply lotion 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks.
Things To Remember:
- Keep hands clean when touching tattoo to avoid bacteria.
- Within a week, your tattoo will peel, don’t worry this is normal.
- Oozing, and discomfort are normal for the first couple of days.
- Avoid ointments, petroleum-based, or oily products in excess.
- Avoid direct sunlight or sun burn.
- Do not soak in tub/jacuzzi, pool, ocean or lake for 2 weeks.
- Do not pick at the healing tattoo. Avoid scratching or other abrasive activity.
2075 South Willow Street, Manchester, NH
(603) 622-9500, email Spyglass Tattoo
Tuesday-Saturday, 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
CLOSED Sunday and Monday
*Shop hours are approximate. Please call ahead!
Check out Bud's Sketchbook "Nobody Rides for Free" available at Kingpin Tattoo Supply.